Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fun weekend: Conciert Piyu - Osto Kwatro (FEU @ 84)

Here's what happened with my weekend off from work :D
Honestly, before that big day, I wasn't really planning to go or I'll say, I'm thinking if I'll be watching the concert or not. but then friday morning, I've made up my mind that I'll be going to instead, so I texted my some of my college friends, especially those who are attending Law school and have classes during that day. I received a response from Christian (one of my college barkada who's also in Law school but with San Beda. Luckily he didn't have class that day and he was also thinking of going, so we decided to go to FEU together, but before going straight to school, he first asked me to come with him in Marikina, to pick up his graduation pictures! FINALLY, after almost a year! hahaha, and after we got his grad pics, we had lunch at Kenny Rogers at Sta Lucia Mall which is just a footbridge away from the photo studio, I also got hooked up with his new toy! his Apple Ipad 3G! It was so niiiice that I got to play Angry Birds and go on facebook. Haha. We did window shop a little, bought a chain accessory for my cellphone before we head to FEU riding a cab, because by that time, we were so lazy to ride the jeep and LRT going back! lol. and sheezzz, our bill's like Php300! lol but it's worth it because we get to talk about a lot of things during that cab ride! :p

We arrived at FEU around 4:00 in the afternoon, went to the Law library to meet some of our college friends! chat a little, stayed at the University's food court and had meryenda, then goes to freedom park to wait for the concert to start, around 6pm, there were already a lot of students as at the quadrangle since the concert as usual, was held at the FEU grand stand, the stage was great! we noticed they already put a cover so if ever it'll rain, the show will not be postponed like what happened last year. LOL. they also put a runway on stage so performers can walk through it closer to the crowd which is really nice! very Party Pilipinas or ASAP like! :)


Concerts kicks off around 7pm, i think? with hosts from FEU's very own. then there's Valerie Concepcion who's really gorgeous and sexy! she did a lil bit of co-host and singing with a student of her personal choice from the crowd, and there goes one of the main artists, Someday Dream (Rez Toledo, Singer) who I must say performs like a foreign artist! he's also very good looking. :) the night went awesome with FEU home grown talents who also showcased their own performances, lastly, the very main artist, PUPIL! the crowd goes wild as they performed! wohoooo! we didn't really finish the whole show, I slept over at my bestfriend's dorm because it was kinda late that time and I got the chance to bond with my Trio loves again! :)

all in all, the concert was awesome!!! as always, FEUCSO (far eastern university central organization) has done a good job! *round of applause*

Here are some pictures I took that night, the crowd, the stage, college friends I'm with that night :)










1 comment:

  1. I DIDNT KNOW NA PWEDE ALUMNI :(( Anyway, I had work that night din so hindi talaga pwede :((

    ReplyDelete